Friday, June 29, 2012

The Ceramic Art Pottery of Michael W. Moses Now Available Exclusivly on the Gulf Coast at Antiques Plus in D'Iberville, MS

New Installation of Pottery by Michael W. Moses

I am pleased to be hosting the ceramic art works of Michael W. Moses here at Antiques plus in beautiful downtown D'Iberville.  I have admired and collected his art pottery for a number of years and am so excited to be displaying his work here in my shop, exclusively for the Gulf Coast. I am sure that you will be as pleased to see his pieces here at Antiques Plus as I am. So the next time you are in the D'Iberville area stop by and have a look!

Red Starfish Plate by Michael W. Moses

A Barnacle Plate by Michael W. Moses at Antiques Plus


Various works by Michael W. Moses at Antiques Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment